Customer reviews from around the world
Read reviews below and click to se full un-edited reviews
Daniel Silverstein, Liteline, Canada (Read full un-edited review)
- With the LabSpion we now measure more than a dozen fixtures per week.
- Colour vs angle is very helpful and a unique feature.
- Reduced cost from using external labs means the system was paid back in less than 1 year.
Matt Samuel, LEDRABrands, USA (Read full un-edited review)
- The LabSpion allows us to create our own IES files, which we publish on our website.
- Before we outsourced ALL of our photometric testing which was a costly and time consuming process.
- The engineering department uses Viso daily to assist with product development.
Haakan Jordanson, Nokalux, Sweden (Read full un-edited review)
- LabSpion has reduced our measurement time significantly to an average of 8 minutes per fixture.
- Before we paid €800 for a measurement at a external lab.
- The quality of our lumineres has increased as we can test faster.
Aleksandr Goncharov, Arligh, Russia(Read full un-edited review)
- Before the LabSpion we had to use a combination of an integration sphere and hand-held spectrometers, which imposed many measurement errors.
- The software has a user-friendly interface and it is very fast.
John Cheung, Retc, Hong Kong(Read full un-edited review)
- BaseSpion and LabSpion allows us measure 50 lamps per week.
- Viso help us to save time so we can focus on quality aspect.
- The system was paid back in less than one year.
Stephan Meyer, Korona , Germany(Read full un-edited review)
- The arrival of LED technology required us to do much more measurement to maintian development schedules.
- The LightSpion + Extender also made it possible for us develop solution of specialized highend projects.
- Before it took 2 weeks or more to get a single measurement done by an external lab and would cost €650.
Matteo Botner, Botlighting, Italy(Read full un-edited review)
- After developing an internal testing facility we have been much quicker and effective in selecting materials and also our partners.
- Customers appreciate the company has the right instruments for the R/D which has improved our reputation in the market.
Robert Francij, Molto Luce, Austria(Read full un-edited review)
- With LabSpion are we faster in the engineering phase, so we are able to bring the products to market more quickly.
- We primary use the system for measuring prototypes, i.e. efficiency of a reflector.
Matthew Earnshaw, ACDC, England(Read full un-edited review)
- With the LightSpion + Extender we can now turn around any measurement within a matter of minutes.
- Before we had to ship our lamps and pay £300 per measurement.
- The system was paid back in 1-2 weeks, due to quantity of measurements we needed to perform.
Martin Nahr, Stella, Brazil
- The LabSpion makes it possible to quickly compare our products for both quality control and competitive purposes.
- Fast product comparisons have also improved our sales process.
Kurt Storey, Flexaray, USA(Read full un-edited review)
- The BaseSpion system now allows to make IES fast and easily.
- Before we had to wait 2-4 weeks to IES files from external lab.
- We can now supply customers with complete photometric data.