As a consequence of the Corona virus many clients are interested in disinfection using UV light. Viso has launched the new UV-VIS sensor LabSensor Model 2.
The sensor captures both visual and UV light in one go.
The standard Viso sensors measure in the 360-830 nm range. The new UV-VIS sensor extends this range to 200-850 nm thus including UV-A, UV-B and UV-C range. Lighting fixtures for disinfection normally emit UV light in the 200-300 nm range.
The LabSensor Model 2 fits both LabSpion and BaseSpion goniometers and includes the new DT300 UV-VIS calibration lamp. DT300 enables clients to check their calibration or re-calibrate themselves.
Get the product leaflet
Join one of the free webinars:
20. October 2020 at 3 pm (15:00 CET) /9 AM EST – signup: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. October 2020 7 pm (19:00 CET) /1 PM EST – signup: send an email to email@example.com
• Setting up the UV lamp for measurement
• How the UV sensor works
• Making the measurement
• Generate comprehensive UV report
• Calculating UV exposure in joules
• Making UV light distribution map
• Requirements for lamp to disinfect viruses
Duration 1 hour
See the short introduction video